Sunday, April 7, 2013

Peace Corps Meets the Land Before Time


HEY!  



I had a stellar Spring Break in a magical place called Doucki.




Go ahead, get the poop-jokes out of your system before you continue...









I posted a bunch of pictures on the "Guinea Ginge in Action" photo thingy-ma-jig, but thought I'd share some of my favorites with you here!






There were 7 of them in there. Thankfully, we didn't have to use the same taxi.  





Overlooking the valley





First waterfall of the trip






Your voice could echo for miles here 






Yup.  Land Before Time.





 We climbed all the way down and back up this beast.





Phone home, anyone?





Apparently Doucki is also the land of mutant bananas.





This is part of the "Indiana Jones" hike...

... my favorite, obviously :)







He's like a monkey, that one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment