Saturday, September 22, 2012

O

The following post is brought to you by the letter "O"
- - -
OHMYHOLYGOODNESS
KELSEYISAPEACECORPSVOLUNTEER!!
Soooo... that's really exciting.  We had our swearing-in ceremony yesterday and there are already pictures up on Facebook.  I am working on the picture situation with my computer, and I promise to upload them before I leave for site (that's this Tuesday!).
Much love to all, I think about you guys every single day I am here and it brings a world of joy to my heart.  More posts coming soon. 
In the meantime, did you know you can TEXT me??  My friend, Richard will tell you how:
"Text Kelsey for FREE from Gmail! 1. make a gmail account 2. go into SETTINGS (the flower/gear shaped thing in right corner), 3. then LABS 4. then enable SMS TEXTS 5. add Kelsey to your contacts, including her Guinean phone number +224 68 71 57 04 TO SEND A FREE MESSAGE TO HER PHONE: at the bottom left of your screen says CHAT and SMS. Type in Kelsey's name in the search area, it will bring up her ...
info and you can scroll across and select "Send SMS" This will open up a chat screen and just type away! Keep the messages short, otherwise they will not go through correctly. They are free for Kelsey to receive, but cost 100 GNF for her to reply. So start sending her messages! (I am sitting next to her now. She is healthy and super happy to receive all of your love! And if you send her a package, including something yummy [that she can share with me]).

Love,
Richard"

1 comment: